Benefits of Wellness
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. True Balance Wellness in Kansas City, Missouri, offers massage as an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes at any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
This alternative form of treatment involves inhaling salt particles. Salt therapy has been practiced since the 18th century. Salt is antimicrobial, antibacterial and a natural disinfectant. Salt therapy can boost your immune system, better your sleep patterns, and increase your respiratory health by enhancing lung capacity and reduce stress.
Some of the benefits of salt therapy include:
- May reduce inflammation and mucus in the lungs.
- May improve respiratory conditions such asasthma, sinus congestion, bronchitis, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and allergies.
- The detoxifying effect of salt may improve the nervous, immune and lymphatic systems.
- May improve skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema and acne.